Well it turns out that Portraits for Heroes will not qualify as a nonprofit organization. Read over the following preliminary information and contact me with any questions:
- MARKETING GOAL: To secure both corporate and community sponsors to provide both monetary and product sponsorship to ensure adequate funding for event as well as provide prizes for raffles and additional funds for lump sum charitable contribution.
- This is an opportunity to give back to our local heroes and showcase your goods/services
- The public has a positive perception of companies who support the military and their families.
- Looking to obtain a “flagship” sponsor for this event in cooperation with Mirrored Images. Flagship has a higher cost of sponsorship but reaps higher rewards in being presented as main sponsor and co-organizer of event.
- Accepting donations from the public, any donations would be appreciated.