Hello doll face! I’m taking on a project to create a boudoir posing guide. The purpose of the guide is to aid my lovely clients during their sessions. I do whatever it takes to make my lady clients feel at ease during their session. The words I hear the most are something along the lines of- I have no idea what I’m doing, I don’t know how to pose and I’ve never done anything like this before. I do my best to reassure the beauties that there’s no pressure and I’ll coach them through the whole session. I get down on the ground and show the poses I’m coaching, but wouldn’t it be fabulous to have a guide and SHOW you a picture of exactly what I’m describing to you? Yes! Yes it would be fab, which is why I’m putting together a posing guide.
What I’m looking for:
- 4-6 ladies to pose for my guide, willing to authorize public use of the images
- I’d love to open this casting call to soccer moms, curvy ladies, the girl next door, and the aspiring model. I think it would be added goodness to showcase the beauty of women, every shape and size.
- passion and the complete desire to be fully involved in this project.
How to get involved:
- Email email@example.com with a brief description of why you want to be a part of this project, what boudoir means to you, and how you think you’d benefit from this session.
- Include a head shot, height, weight and hobbies/interests.
- Include your availability for the next three weekends and for the dates March 19-25,
If you get casted, what to expect:
- You must provide your own props and wardrobe.
- A one day shoot with ladies rotating through their mini-sessions.
- Professional hair and make up may be available for a fee, depending on the date chosen. If it is not available on set, you will be responsible for having it professionally done prior to arriving.
- Aside from the printed boudoir guide, you can expect your images to be used for other promotional items including web site and facebook.
- Discounted product orders for 14 days following the session.
Not everyone who applies will get asked to participate. I have limited spaces and I’m casting for specific (but different) looks.